1 April 2012

Stash Builder

So lately I've really been getting into green, especially olive and khaki. I've managed to collect a few of these in fabric, but I needed more. So I put out a call on my main quilting list, Southern Cross Quilters and got a few answers from shops who had stash builder bundles. One was a shop I'd dealt with when I first got into quilting, Patchwork Products. I bought a couple of pre-picked bundles from the website (orange and tan), but asked Sylvia, the owner if she could put together a bundle of olive/khaki tone on tone for me. Below is what I got.





I love them all, they are all ones I would've picked out for myself. So if you are looking to build your stash, at $20 for 10 FQ's, give Patchwork Products a try.

Also, I found this great block via Pinterest, a sort of spiked Dresden Plate design. After asking for some tips on SCQ's Email list, I was able to work out how to do it. I am writing up a tutorial and will be posting it on Tuesday.

0 comments: